Volume 2, Episode 25 – Christmas Curse of the Juggalo f/Matt Fraction and Adam Warrock December 19, 2011Posted by Matt in : Episodes , trackback
You’re just going to have to listen to this extra-sized episode, my ninjas. Merry Christmas! See you all in 2012.
Download the Destructiveness Now! (link)
Or Destroy Your Ears Here:
- Follow Fraction and Euge on Twitter!
- If you at any point get confused by some of the vocabulary in this episode, here’s a handy glossary.
- You can have your very own T-Pain microphone.
- Chris’ gift to Matt.
- Matt’s gift to Chris.
- Music used: So many terrible songs
Comics Talked About:
- None. There was no time!
Shameless Self Promotion:
- The @FakeAPStylebook book, Write More Good, is still available to buy right here!
- Check out Sims at The ISB, Comics Alliance, his webcomic Awesome Hospital, as well as the complete Solomon Stone at ActionAgeComics.
- Check out Matt’s Fake e-Etiquette Twitter feed, his webcomic Copernicus Jones, his Tumblr and the ISS.
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
- Check out Max Huffman on Twitter, or at his site.
- Check out Rusty Shackles on Twitter, or at his site.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast_at_gmail.com!