Episode 130 – Church on Time September 19, 2012Posted by Matt in : Episodes , trackback
While Matt’s off gettin’ hitched, we’re queuing up this special bronus episode where we answer your listener questions! Hear our definitions of “high concept,” about our favorite and least favorite runs of Avengers/JLA/Legion, a meandering response about power pop, and much more! Plus, background noise! (Deal with it.)
Download the Destructiveness Now! (link)
Or Destroy Your Ears Here:
- Music used: The Nerves, “Letter to G”
Shameless Self Promotion
- You can get Matt’s book, The Supervillain Handbook, here!
- The @FakeAPStylebook book, Write More Good, is still available to buy right here!
- Check out Sims at The ISB, Comics Alliance, his webcomic Awesome Hospital, as well as the complete Solomon Stone at ActionAgeComics.
- Check out Matt’s Fake e-Etiquette Twitter feed, his webcomic Copernicus Jones, his Tumblr and the ISS.
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
- Check out Max Huffman on Twitter, or at his site.
- Check out Rusty Shackles on Twitter, or at his site.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast_at_gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!