Episode 141 – The 138th Annual Flash Gordon Memorial Awards January 7, 2013Posted by Matt in : Episodes , trackback
We’re kicking off 2013 by looking at the best and least-best of what 2012 had to offer! That’s right! It’s time for the annual Gordie awards, with categories selected by you, the listeners!
Download the Destructiveness Now! (link)
Or Destroy Your Ears Here:
- Krispy Kreme is now officially Froggy Fresh. His Christmas song, our unanimous winner for best use of John Cena.
- We missed you, MC Skat Kat.
- In case you missed it back in February, here’s WRA #100.
- Here is the Tumblr dedicated to Matt Fraction’s tweets.
- Tony Harris said some dumb stuff. Rachel Edidin said some smart stuff.
- Arrow is really bad, you guys.
- Witness the insanity of the Jamie Kennedy-hosted New Year’s Eve.
Shameless Self Promotion:
- You can get Matt’s book, The Supervillain Handbook, here!
- The @FakeAPStylebook book, Write More Good, is still available to buy right here!
- Check out Sims at The ISB, Comics Alliance, his webcomic Awesome Hospital, as well as the complete Solomon Stone at ActionAgeComics.
- Check out Matt’s Fake e-Etiquette Twitter feed, his webcomic Copernicus Jones, his Tumblr and the ISS.
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
- Check out Max Huffman on Twitter, or at his site.
- Check out Rusty Shackles on Twitter, or at his site.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast_at_gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!