We’re listing our favorite and least favorite stuff again this week, and this time our sights are set on Marvel’s merry mutants! ComicsAlliance’s David Brothers and Andrew Wheeler stop by to talk about the conundrum that is Gambit, that period in which Joseph was around for like eight years, just how bad “The Draco” gets, the wonders of Australia and much more!
Download the Destructiveness Now! (link)
Or Destroy Your Ears Here:
- Be sure to follow Andrew and David on Twitter!
- Our favorite/least favorite categories: X-man, villain, story, costume, era
- If you like this kind of episode and want to hear more, let us know in the comments or by emailing us at warrocketpodcast at gmail dot com!
- Chris’ checks and recs: House of Anubis, Eddie Argos and the Lo-fi Punk-rock Motherfuckers’ “Wam! Bang!” Pow!”
- Matt’s checks and recs: Homemade BBQ, Assassin’s Creed III
- Music used: Cannibal Ox, “Atom”
Comics Talked About:
- Justice League #16
- Young Avengers #1
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out his about.me page!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his about.me page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast_at_gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!