Episode 174 – It Could Be Called ‘Turd’ f/Simon Oliver September 9, 2013Posted by Matt in : Episodes , trackback
Our guest this week is the writer of FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics, formerly known as Collider, Simon Oliver! We stay shockingly on-topic with our discussion of physicists in documentaries, an anti-gravity high school, the difficulty of titles, whether people can turn into boats, describing crazy physics anomalies to artists, and much more! Plus, a Charles-based Love Haters!
Download the Destructiveness Now! (link)
Or Destroy Your Ears Here:
- Follow Simon on Twitter and check out the FBP Tumblr!
- In case you missed the story about the book’s name change, here you go.
- While we’re at it, here’s the press release from the makers of that other Collider.
- Enjoy the downright perfect first Peanuts/Lil Folks comic.
- Go donate to the Cosmic Indiegogo campaign!
- Chris’ check and rec: Finishing Power Rangers, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Matt’s check and rec: Dave Chappelle/Hannibal Buress show, The Prisoner on Crackle
- Music used: Bureau Crazy, “Swimming Pool”
Comics Talked About:
- Forever Evil #1
- Batman #23.1/Joker #1
- The Star Wars #1
Donate to the Show:
Visit Our Sponsors:
- Go to audibletrial.com/warrocketajax to get a free audiobook (The Supervillain Handbook, maybe) with your 30-day trial!
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out his about.me page!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his about.me page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!