Episode 180 – D as in Dendrophile f/Benito Cereno October 28, 2013Posted by Matt in : Episodes , trackback
Hector Plasm and Tales from the Bully Pulpit writer Benito Cereno joins us this week for our annual Halloween Spooktacular! We jabber about horror movies (of course), the musical stylings of Carman, Godzilla in a Dracula costume, Thanksgiving, haunted houses, and much more! Plus, a monstrous edition of the War Rocket Ajax Love Haters!
Download the Destructiveness Now! (link)
Or Destroy Your Ears Here:
- Follow Benito on Twitter! Check out his About.me page!
- Enjoy “The Witch’s Invitation” by Carman.
- Holy moly, The Bunny Man.
- Can you endure more than a minute or two of Hansel and Gretel Get Baked?
- Check out Benito’s full list of movie recommendations.
- Chris’ check and rec: Finding a Jack Chick tract, Sleepy Hollow
- Matt’s check and rec: Halloween costumes, The Innkeepers
- Music used: “Vampire Killer”
Comics Talked About:
- Justice League #24
- Batman ’66 #16
- Pretty Deadly #1
- Boo! #3
Donate to the Show:
Visit Our Sponsors:
- Go to audibletrial.com/warrocketajax to get a free audiobook (The Supervillain Handbook, maybe) with your 30-day trial!
- Go listen to the Life Leave Me Alone podcast!
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out his about.me page!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his about.me page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!